January 13, 2013

Walgreens

Walgreens photo is my new favorite service! I love anything that is going to save me time and is easy!  I am just in love with this. Walgreens photo is an easy way to order photos from home.  You can either go to the store and pick them up that day or you can pay a Little bit more to have them delivered to you not that day but in a few days.

If you are like me you have a ton of pictures on SD cards you are meaning to develop.  I'm so bad, I had them from October and it is now January!!! Over the weekend I sat with a nice hot cup of coffee and went over all my pictures and chose the ones I was going to develop.  It was lovely.  I picked them out and then I could pick them up in about 45 minutes. The pictures looked great.

I might be the last person on Earth who finally heard about this great service.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment