June 28, 2012

I Never Leave Home Without It



The one thing I would never leave home without, I would love to type here my I.D. card. but I can’t. Yes, I have gotten to the dreaded gate more than a few times without that. The one thing I never leave home without is my mascara.I have tubes in my purse, my car, my desk,my makeup bag, and the junk draw in the kitchen.
Every woman has one item of makeup they simply couldn’t live without, the item you just don’t feel complete without. For me it is mascara.Mascara has always made me feel as if it finished my look and put it all together. For some women it is lipstick that makes them feel dressed and ready to face the world for me On my worst day I can put on a quick coat of mascara and it can change my whole mood.
I have been on the hunt for the perfect mascara for most of my life.Sometimes it felt like I was searching for Big Foot not a simple tube of mascara. I have at ten tubes of mascara from different companies, in both waterproof and regular, the only thing they have in common is that they are all black. I have been on a quest for long, thick,lashes. I get lured in by commercials and ads in magazines promising each one will be better than the next. I have never found one I can say I’m totally in love with for one reason or another.
Last month I was shopping and I found Too Faced LashGasm. LOVE it! This mascara has intense color, lengthens, defines and coats each lash,even the tiny ones! This mascara comes close to false lashes in a tube!
This blog is in no way affiliated with Sephora, Too Faced or any other company or has not been paid to give this review or statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment