April 2, 2013

My Keurig

 I had wanted a Keurig for such a long time. I am probably the last person to get a Keurig. Since I wanted one they have now come out with a digital one! My husband kept trying to buy me one for every birthday or holiday. I just couldn't justify spending that kind of money on something that just makes coffee. MMM yes an excellent cup of coffee but  still to me it was expensive. I got a Keurig this year as an after Christmas gift from my hubby! ( Those are always the best! Unexpected and Cheap!!) It was on an amazing sale!  I absolutely adore it. A push of a button and vola a nice hot cup of coffee.

I love coffee.!My biggest fear with coffee on demand was that I was going to start drinking a ton of coffee. No the opposite happened. I drink far less coffee.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment