August 3, 2012

A Flavor Boost

Your supposed to drink water to stay healthy.  For me drinking plain water can get boring.  I like flavor in my water but I'm not a big fan of the additives some of the bottles and packets have.  I was browsing in Target the other day when I saw the coolest water pitcher. It is just called Pitcher sku #9200060238.It was 7.99.

It is made of plastic.  The middle cylinder comes out and you can load it with fruit of your choice to make fruit flavored water. The juices and water mix there the slats but the pulp and seeds never get out into the water.  When you are done you just empty the middle part. 

Some fruits we have used:
Lemon
Lime
Strawberries
Peaches
Oranges
Watermelon
Mangoes
Raspberries
Pineapple
Blackberries
Blueberries
Melons
A neat trick is to use frozen fruit as ice cubes in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment