November 15, 2012

Twas the Week Before Thanksgiving

Twas the week before Thanksgiving and all threw the house. All the mixing bowls are stirring. I've looked all over,but where is my spouse?
Oh yeah, In the Army of course. They get him first.

MJ and Kathryn are playing the Wii.
I have at least 20 places to be.
I'm stuck here waiting for PeaPod, to make a delivery.

I'm dressed all in sweats. Waiting to see, the long night unfold before me.

When what before my wondering eyes should appear!
 The PeaPod driver in all his gear.

Out of the truck he flew like a flash.

Gathering our groceries so lively and quick.
I knew by his name tag, his name was not Nick.

Sign here he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment